- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
This practice is required to provide our patients with notice of our privacy practices with respect to protected personal information collected from this website.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or health history), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. All forms have 256 bit encryption to securely transmit information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
When you use our website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Cookies enable us to customize your browsing experience and speed up website load times. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies at any time. If you decline cookies, you do not have access to the benefits of a custom web browsing experience.
Our monthly newsletter service sends monthly newsletters with relevant information to the topic of interest. Your email will not be sold, rented or leased to a third-party. You may remove your name from the newsletter list at any time by following the removal instructions at the bottom of any newsletter sent.
Social Media Policy
Google Analytic Features
We’ve enabled Google Analytics and its Advertising features/cookies on our site for the purpose of understanding our visitor’s interests and to better promote to their demands. We do not share your information with any other third parties, but you still have the option to opt out if you do not wish to share your interests. You will have to download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 8-11, Safari, Firefox and Opera. In order to function, the opt-out add-on must be able to load and execute properly on your browser. For Internet Explorer, 3rd-party cookies must be enabled. To opt out, click here.
We do not, and are restricted from using any sensitive information listed below for marketing and advertising purposes:
- interest or participation in adult activities (including alcohol, gambling, adult dating, pornography, etc.)
- sexual behavior or orientation, such as sexual orientation inferred from a user's visit to a particular website
- racial or ethnic information, such as from sites or apps that collect affirmative racial or ethnic identification from visitors
- political affiliation (other than the public registration information of United States voters), such as from sites or apps that solicit or store people's affirmative political stances
- trade union membership or affiliation, such as a user's visit to a trade union's site or app
- religion or religious belief, such as from sites or apps that collect people's affirmative information on religion or religious beliefs
- negative financial status or situation, such as information indicating that a user has a low credit rating or high debt load
- health or medical information, such as from sites or apps that market to a specific health-related group
- status as a child under 13
- the commission or alleged commission of any crime, such as information indicating that a user has a criminal record
- running ads that collect personally identifiable information
- Using interest-based advertising or implementing the remarketing tag on any site or app directed to children under 13 or which stores or solicits age information from people under the age of 13
- Creating a remarketing list or creating ad content that specifically seeks to reach people in ways that are prohibited
- Creating ad content which implies knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information about the site or app visitor, even when the remarketing list has been created without using such information
- Including products which fall into these sensitive categories, such as pharmaceutical products, in any data feeds
Changes to This Policy
Effective September 2014