In our commitment to your health, 360 Health Care has the following links with a brief description of their contents. These links cover a multitude of topics from South Carolina's biggest health problems to how Eating 4 Your Blood Type works. We hope you will commit to learning about health and take an active role in it!
Your Friends at 360 Health Care
(Note: the following are in no particular order)
1. South Carolina's Biggest Health Problems - http://www.handsonhealth-sc.org/page.php?id=909
Good overview of the biggest health problems and diseases affecting SC.
2. Healthy South Carolina Challenge - http://www.healthysc.gov/
Sponsored by SC First Lady Jenny Sanford, this site provides tips and some research on healthy lifestyles.
3. Eating Right for your Type - http://www.dadamo.com/
This is Dr. D'Adamo's website where the information on how to eat for your blood type can be found.
4. American Chiropractic Association - http://www.acatoday.org/
5. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine - http://nccam.nih.gov/
This site is backed by the NIH - National Institute of Health - and includes information about acupuncture and other alternative methods of treatment.
6. Acupuncture Today - http://www.acupuncturetoday.com/mpacms/at/home.php
Many acupuncturists (including ours) use this site and their newsletter to stay abreast of developments in acupuncture. This site includes many useful links to scientific journals.
7. BrainCore Therapy - http://braincoretherapy.com/
BrainCore is an innovative neurofeedback system used to treat symptoms of migraines, ADD/ADHD, insomnia, fibromyalgia, and a number of other conditions.
8. Dr. Feng Song - drfengsong.com
Dr. Song is an acupuncturist in Florida with whom Dr. Dong collaborates to bring educational seminars and techniques to AHC and to South Carolina.
9. How Acupuncture Works - www.howdoesacupuncturework.com
Found this great website that explains how acupuncture works. This is what I have been doing for myself, really helped me out and got rid of my migraines.